Quality Control Program
Sabre Demolition believes in quality control from the start to the completion of a project.
Every project is managed by a dedicated project manager with support from our operations and health and safety staff.
Our work plans, method statements, and safety documents are developed prior to the start of a project and reviewed by our management team on a regular basis to ensure no changes have been made to the methods used.
Professional engineers or other subject matter experts are utilized as needed to provide “cold eye reviews” or to further vet a particular approach.
Additional quality control mechanisms are as follows:
- Weekly Operational Team Calls
- Development and submittal of Weekly Client Reports
- Loss Prevention System Audits
- Scheduled Client Update Conference Calls
- Safety and Operational Trend Analysis